Friday 21 June 2013

It's The Simple Things!

Left the house at 08.00 this morning all biz, emails sent, morning planned, timetable done all set. I've no washing machine yet, no fridge, tonnes of toiletries but no soap, so no shave!  My Dad's place is a five minute walk so i pack up my washing and decide i'll stick it in his machine, chat to him, head back once the cycle is done, hang it up and then headt to the station - another five minutes away.

He's not in.  I've been sitting on the wee bench outside for an hour now and do you know what?  I couldn't give a flying .... I'm completely indifferent to the matter, i'm now going to head back to the house, dump this lot off and go into town and try the washing again tomorrow.

Isn't it just wonderful to have simple choices in life without soemhairy arsed fuck whit hangin on your every word and action waititng to pounce and cause you shit.  God I'm missing them already - not. 

Do you know how nice this is?  It's like throwing a scrunched up bit of paper into the office waste paper basket on the other side of the room - and it going in!

Stay safe, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment